No matter if you are artistic, have a streak of creative genius from time to time or are one that appreciates all that art offers. Art has a powerful effect on many. Art is awesome.
I wanted to share a few thoughts about why I believe art is awesome and why I take pride in the projects that evolve from my workspace: Club Creative Studio.
Art is Powerful
1. Art is Emotional. Art has the power to express how you feel and change mood. Ask any artist and they will probably let you in on the secret that the act of creating art makes them happy.
2. Art is Profound. Stepping beyond beginning and including masters of a craft, art is an “experience”. Art stems from unique circumstances and stories. Art offers a means of communication and connection.
3. Art is for Sharing. Art can be expressed for personal and public appreciation. When art is created for artist’s eyes only, it becomes a resource for growth. When art is shared with others, it can take on a “Pay it Forward” gift. Artists that share their art with others invite understanding of the creative process. Creativity is a learning process and when artists open doors to creativeness, the spark for others can also be ignited.
4. Art is Information. The reason why the spirit of art is informational is because art can be viewed as a document of experiences. It is sometimes a learned choice to use art as a reference point for what is found around us. We can use art to deliver messages, mark history and express inner feelings.
5. Art is Healing. Art has potentials to be a personal attraction for heightening our senses and be used as physical, emotional, and spiritual developments.
For me, all of the points I write about above are calls for purpose of art for me at Club Creative Studio. Perhaps you can relate?
Art for me has always been emotional. Because I attach a connection of self to my art, it is one reason why the love of what is created is mixed right into each of my creations.
Art is a learning experience. Creativity and imagination is always a stretch for growth when I create. It is what places purpose into a project.
It makes me happy to be able to share Art That Sets You Apart and this is the main reason why I create. I enjoy helping others overcome ordinary and define their individuality by wearing and sharing unique art.
There is much to consider when we observe or create art. If we look deep into art around us, we can learn more about our world and the persons creating and sharing their points of views. Not to mention, the times when art reflects joy and radiates with others.
A healthy appreciation for art and those sharing it is just one highlight to understanding why art makes us respond. I hope that you gain an awareness for art and the awesome contributions if offers our world.
I welcome you to share the reasons why you think art is awesome as well. It is certainly a great addition to add to your agenda- being an advocate for art.