Welcome to the blog with a focus on creativity.
Today, I would like to share Club Creative Studio’s top five reasons why good lighting is important to an artist’s work space. Do yourself a favor and invest in good lighting, it’s worth it.
I recently purchased a new table top light. It’s wonderful. I wish I had invested in this long ago. I bought a Ott light with a trendy design. The color and design happen to gel well with my studio colors, so that is a plus for having it sit on my design table.
The light is small, portable, light weight, and very bright for my intricate beading projects. It has LED tiny bulbs that are powered by three AAA batteries. It also adjusts in height from its folding arm.
Top Five Reasons to Have Good Lighting:
1. Reduce eye strain. A clear view and focus brings comfort to long work sessions.
2. Maintain progress in detail. The better the light source, the more you can focus on the small nuances and details of your work.
3. Work more efficiently. With better lighting you are able to work faster because you see more.
4. Minimize mistakes. A good light enables you to make fewer mistakes even if you are in a hurry because your work is located in a highlighted area. It’s like a mini spotlight.
5. Helps you manage time. With adequate lighting, you are not wasting time squinting in physical duress. Your focus is working comfortably and you are able to work more effectively.
As a few additional bonus reasons why I like my new light source, I’d like to offer the facts that seeing and matching colors become easier to consider because of natural light clarity. Plus, it looks really cool with its sleek design. They also come in a variety of designs, sizes and colors.
Let me know if you have this type of light in your work space. Do you miss the days that you struggled with adequate lighting? I welcome your thoughts about light sources in your work space in the comment section. Thank you.